The Legendary Series Part II of VIII
"It's 4:00 a.m. when they come for me. I am already awake, strung out on the fear that they will come, and the fear that they won't. When I finally hear the click of the latch on the dormitory door, I have only a second to brace myself before they're on me."
-Kirsty McKay, The Assassin Game
1. These Hunger Games are going to be different than other Hunger Games, in the sense that the tributes must fit one of the following prerequisites:
- Previously killed a person (intentionally)
- Exceptional stealth
- Exceptional manipulation
- Exceptional hiding abilities
- Exceptional speed and agility
- Exceptional camouflage skills
- Exceptional talent with knives or other small bladed weapons
- Or a tribute specifically created to be an assassin
Furthermore, due to these Hunger Games having a special twist, the current limit is one tribute per user. However, this number will increase depending on the demand of the users. It should also be noted that tribute's created specifically for these Hunger Games will be slightly favored over pre-existing tributes (which may be critical since everyone only has one tribute).
2. Please try to stay active. I understand if you're busy, but at least try to comment once a week. I do highly encourage and recommend sending your tributes advice after every day in the Hunger Games
3. I will update most frequently on the weekends, although I may update sometimes during the weekdays. Depending on my schedule, some updates might be small, but I will try to update at least once every two weeks.
4. I will be using vulgar language and attempt to make scenes rather gruesome or dramatic; if either of these make you uncomfortable, I would advise not participating in these Hunger Games
5. Feel free to correct my writing in the comments, especially if there's a spelling or grammar issue. Please do not edit this page without my consent. Constructive criticism is also highly encouraged and appreciated
6. Please try to follow the template I provide as closely as possible. I don't mind if you include other fields, but please include all the ones I require.
7. Since thse are not a typical Hunger Games, I will not write the reaping, chariot rides, group training, or private training sessions. The story will immediately start when the tributes enter the arena.
Name: (first and last name)
Age: (twelve to eighteen)
District: (Capitol or Districts 0-14)
Gender: (male, female, non-binary, etc.)
Personality: (should be in a sentence format, but list of traits also accepted)
Backstory: (should be in paragraph form)
Weapons: (preferably one or two, but three is accepted)
Appearance: (preferably both a lunaii and a real life image; writing a description is optional)
Sexuality: (heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual, asexual, etc.)
Prerequisite: (please refer to the general rules)
Strengths: (preferred, but optional)
Weaknesses: (preferred, but optional)
Reasons for Winning: (preferred, but optional)
Notes About the Assassin Game
- These unofficial Hunger Games will still be taking place in a Hunger Games setting, specifically occurring alongisde the 146th Hunger Games.
- These Hunger Games will still be run by the Gamemakers, but will not be televised. Due to this, training scores and sponsoring gifts will not be available to the tributes.
- Additionally, since the assassins don't technically have sponsors, they may or may not choose to follow their given advice.
- The selection of the assassins was based on the Capitol's report of each eligible person. There was no reaping to select the assassins; instead, each one was abducted in the middle of the night.
- The assassins will receive an explanation for why they were abducted upon entering the arena.
- The arena will not consist of or any mutations or any abnormal weather conditions, as the Gamemakers want all the kills to be at the hands of other tributes.
- The tributes will be dispersed randomly throughout the arena at the beginning of the game. Each tribute will receive a large backpack with food, a filled water canteen, a map of the arena, and three additional weapons for the mentor to determine.
New information will be added upon request or when more information about the Assassin Game is needed
|1||Kalani Firth||Female||16||Trident, Net||Misytmolla|
|2||Byeoleun Andir||Female||15||Shurikens, Throwing Knives||TheRebelOfSlytherin|
|3||Pell Tanner||Male||18||Gun, Crossbow, Machete||Tehblakdeath|
|4||Dolores "Lolita" Delrose||Female||18||Scythe, Throwing Knives||Enraptured Misfit|
|5||Gantt Harris||Male||15||Knife, Needle||PoisonedPoetry|
|6||Acacia Guinevere||Female||17||Kama, Throwing Axes||N/A|
|7||Mathilde Plutus||Female||18||Poison, Knife||The Targaryen of District 4|
|8||Jekovah Harvick||Male||15||Bladed Whip, Dual Kodachi, Ring Blade||DrXax|
|9||Macy Rayle||Female||16||Poison, Daggers||Oneders|
|10||Harry Torres||Male||17||Spear, Sword, Axe||JackSilenzio|
|11||Ryder Locklear||Male||18||Curved Sword, Shield||SirEatAlotISTK|
|13||Kienna Rosekale||Female||16||Dagger, Kakute, Brass Knuckles||Janneyuhu|
|14||Fjord Holt||Male||18||Trident, Net||TheAmericanDream|
|15||Solavirum Opregte||Male||17||Melee Weapons||Neknurd|
|16||Kevin "The Snake" Durant||Male||17||Longbow, Kukri, Dagger||YourFavoriteSalmon|
Real Life Gallery
Kalani Firth (#1), Byeoleun Andir (#2), Pell Tanner (#3), Lolita Delrose (#4), Gantt Harris (#5), Acacia Guinevere (#6), Mathilde Plutus (#7), Jekovah Harvick (#8), Macy Rayle (#9), Harry Torres (#10), Ryder Locklear (#11), Alessandra Dymott (#12), Kienna Rosekale (#13), Fjord Holt (#14), Solavirum Opregte (#15), Kevin Durant (#16)
The Assassin Game
Day I - Nobody Will Know
Acacia Guinevere - Assassin #6
I knew this was going to happen. I knew he was going to kill me. As soon as I walked away from President Vasili, leaving him with his mouth agape, I knew he was planning my demise. All the presidents of Panem seem to have a constant tradition: kill anyone who poses a threat to the Capitol. And that’s exactly what I am, isn’t it? A threat. To most, I appear merely as a seventeen year old girl residing in the Capitol. In some societies, my wavy, aqua hair and sharp red lips might make me stick out like a sore thumb. But in the Capitol, I’m typical, ordinary, normal. However, to the President, I’m a threat to his integrity to his nation and his loyalty to his wife. To prevent any unwanted uprisings or riots, I needed to be out of the picture. He chose to permanently dispose of me so that the information I gathered never reaches the public.
I wonder if he regrets it, getting rid of me so easily. Is he going to be in the room as the Peacekeepers mutilate me or put a bullet in my head? Is he going to be the one holding the knife or pointing the gun? Will he even remember me? I remember hearing stories from parents of deceased children. Some of them lost their child due to sickness, while other lost them in the Hunger Games. Nonetheless, they all shared similar thoughts. Most lived with deep regret for outliving their child, and they all claimed to continuously ponder about the things that could’ve changed to prevent their child’s death. But maybe the rules are opposite for illegitimate children. Maybe their biological parents want to kill them for the sake of their public image.
To Be Continued . . .
Green = Perfect condition; Light green = Presumably in good condition (the tribute hasn't been mentioned for a day); Yellow = Unknown condition; Light red = Small injury (will heal with time); Red - Injured (typically requires medicine but could also represent starvation or dehydration); Dark red - Fatal injury (requires insta-relief); Black - Deceased
|One||Kalani Firth (District Four)|
|Two||Byeoleun Andir (The Capitol)|
|Three||Pell Tanner (District Ten)|
|Four||Lolita Delores (District Nine)|
|Five||Gantt Harris (District Eight)|
|Six||Acacia Guinevere (The Capitol)|
|Seven||Mathilde Plutus (District Ten)|
|Eight||Jekovah Harvick (District Twelve)|
|Nine||Macy Rayle (District Zero)|
|Ten||Harry Torres (District One)|
|Eleven||Ryder Locklear (District Two)|
|Twelve||Alessandra Dymott (District Five)|
|Thirteen||Kienna Rosekale (District Nine)|
|Fourteen||Fjord Holt (District Fourteen)|
|Fifteen||Solavirum Opregte (District Five)|
|Sixteen||Kevin Durant (District Nine)|
|Kalani Firth (#1)||None||Trident, Net, Large backpack, Food, Filled water canteen, Night-vision goggles, Map of arena|
|Byeoleun Andir (#2)||None||Shurikens (x12), Large backpack, Food, Filled water canteen, Sleeping bag, Night-vision goggles, Map of arena|
|Pell Tanner (#3)||None||Machete, Large backpack, Food, Filled water canteen, Camouflage paints, Insta-relief, Map of arena|
|Lolita Delrose (#4)||None||Scythe, Throwing Knives (x12), Large backpack, Food, Filled water canteen, First-aid kit, Map of arena|
|Gantt Harris (#5)||None||Knife, Large backpack, Food, Filled water canteen, Antidote, Night-vision goggles, Map of arena|
|Acacia Guinevere (#6)||None||Kama (x2), Large backpack, Food, Filled water canteen, Gasoline, Box of matches, Map of arena|
|Mathilde Plutus (#7)||None||Knife, Poison, Large backpack, Food, Filled water canteen, Box of matches, Map of arena|
|Jekovah Harvick (#8)||None||Bladed whip, Large backpack, Food, Filled water canteen, Box of matches, Insta-relief, Map of arena|
|Macy Rayle (#9)||None||Dagger, Poison, Large backpack, Food, Filled water canteen, Night-vision goggles, Map of arena|
|Harry Torres (#10)||None||Sword, Large backpack, Food, Filled water canteen, Insta-relief, Sleep syrup, Map of arena|
|Ryder Locklear (#11)||None||Curved sword, Shield, Large backpack, Food, Filled water canteen, Bandages, Map of arena|
|Alessandra Dymott (#12)||None||Knife, Large backpack, Food, Filled water canteen, Box of matches, First-aid kit, Map of arena|
|Kienna Rosekale (#13)||None||Dagger, Large backpack, Food, Filled water canteen, Box of matches, Insta-relief, Map of arena|
|Fjord Holt (#14)||None||Trident, Net, Large backpack, Food, Filled water canteen, Insta-relief, Map of arena|
|Solavirum Opregte (#15)||None||Knife, Large backpack, Food, Filled water canteen, Insta-relief, Night-vision goggles, Map of arena|
|Kevin Durant (#16)||None||Longbow, Arrows (x12), Kukri, Large backpack, Food, Filled water canteen, Night-vision goggles, Map of arena|