- No spam - No spamming, spamming disrupts the chat and causes major outrage. This is defined in multiple ways, such as links, random letters, words, lyrics, dialogue, capitol letters in full sentences or blank.
- No harassment or bullying. This includes homophobia, transphobia, racism, impressions, bullying, ableism and fatphobia among many others.
- Do not advertise other chats, or request users to go to this chat. Please keep this to PM.
- Do not speak in foreign languages unless it is in PM or a short phrase/sentence. If a mod asks you to translate, you must do so.
- No uncomfortable topics (applying but not limited to sexual subjects, religious subjects etc.), especially if an admin or chat moderator feels like it's inappropriate or that it is a triggering topic.
- No discussing things that may be triggering to some users (e.g. self harm, suicide, rape, abuse, etc.)
- No behavior that may make others uncomfortable.
- If an administrator or chat moderator asks for a topic change, please do so.
These rules are here to make chat better, and all of these should be followed. If they are not, actions will be taken to stop the user. (Kicks, ban, block)
What To Do When Someone Is Breaking The Rules While No Chat Mods Are On
- Take a screenshot, more than one if possible.
- Post it on a chat mod or admin's talk page.
- Ignore them.